1. The user is bound by all the terms of this agreement, in order to ensure access to our services, in addition to the continuation of the user's use of the site is an implicit acceptance of these conditions.
2. The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her data, such as user name, password and e-mail, and is fully responsible for them, as his use of the services through these data refers directly to the user, the site is not responsible for the theft of this data in any form outside Our web site, or use this data to obtain our services via impersonation.
3. The Site shall suspend, cancel or freeze any service provided to the User if the User violates any of the terms of this Agreement.
4. The site has the right to suspend, modify or change any of the services provided to it without informing the user, as desired by the administration and suitable for the site.
5. The site has the right to make any amendment, addition or removal of this agreement, including the general and special conditions, as well as commissions and prices displayed in the store or in the rest of the sections within the site.
6. The site is obliged to inform users about any amendment to the user agreement, through the publication of such amendments through the site or through e-mails to the user, the effect of these changes begins directly after informing the customers by any appropriate media.
7. The use of our services is prohibited for an impersonal purpose or in violation of international and local laws and customs, or the illegal use of our services by means of payment in suspicious ways or access to services for illegal purposes.
8. The site has the full right to dispose of the funds it receives for the service, in terms of accepting or rejecting the service or freezing the user's account. If the supervisor doubts the legality of the method of payment, A number of explanatory points are included under this heading:
a. The site has the full right to prevent the return of the funds to the user in case of a definite verification of the illegality of these funds, and to perform the appropriate legal action internationally or locally or as the management deems appropriate. b. The site has the full right to refuse to provide the service if the user violates the general conditions and politeness in the conversation and during the transaction. c. The site is committed to provide the service to the client according to the laws in force at the site provided by the administration,
9. The site is committed to provide all services according to the laws and necessary procedures, knowing that any delay in the completion of any process is an attachment for the sake of convincing and clarity to the client, 10. The customer has the right to submit any complaint or appeal in any transaction carried out within the site, and the Department has the right to form a committee to find out the causes of the problem and solve it as quick as possible
11. The client is committed to ethics and public ethics to speak and deal with the site supervisors during the acquisition of any services,